There are a variety of transportation companies in Puerto Vallarta that can provide different services to meet your needs. Whether you're looking for a simple taxi ride or something more luxurious like a private driver, there's bound to be a company that can help you out.
Do some research and figure out what kind of service would best suit your needs — you won't regret it when you're able to get around the city with ease.
By following these simple tips, you can easily reserve a vehicle:
1. Airport shuttle services: If you're flying into Puerto Vallarta International Airport, then you may want to consider using an airport shuttle in Puerto Vallarta to get to your hotel or vacation rental. There are several companies that offer this service, and it can be a convenient and affordable way to get around the city.
2. Taxi services: Puerto Vallarta is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Mexico, and as such, there are plenty of taxi services available to get around the city.
3. Bus services: The bus is another popular means of transportation in Puerto Vallarta, and there are several companies that offer this service.
4. Car rental services: If you're planning on staying in Puerto Vallarta for an extended period of time, or if you simply want the convenience of having your own car, then you can consider renting a car from one of the many transportation companies in the city.
5. Sightseeing tours: Many transportation companies in Puerto Vallarta also offer sightseeing tours of the city's attractions. This can be a great way to see the city if you're short on time or if you simply want to sit back and relax while someone else does the driving.