Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI), bus applications can seem complex because of the increasing number of modes and performance requirements. Debugging equipment that supports multiple IOs and has high-speed capabilities is required for new serial bus designs.
The BusProS High-Speed Multi IO SPI Host was designed to be fast, versatile, and affordable. The BusPro-S has a 60 MHz clock speed and supports standard, dual, quad, and 3-wire modes. It is ideal for all SPI debugging needs, present and future.
You can also buy spi flash programmer for MCUs online.
Image Source: Google
- The multi-IO interface is a high-performance SPI host controller.
- There are four IO modes: standard, 3-wire and dual.
- In enhanced mode, user-programmable SCK rate of up to 60 MHz
- The enhanced mode allows for up to 200 Mb/s throughputs, which is great for programming speed.
- You can choose between 1.8V, 2.5V, and 3.3V as the interface voltage.
- Configurable bit order, slave choose polarity, SPI mode, and slave select bit order
- Eight independent slave select signals are used to design multiple slave devices.
- A powerful debugger that also includes the command script editor
- In-System Programming (ISP), of serial Flash and EEPROMs from SPI.
- Detailed transaction log with data recording and time stamp.
- High-speed USB 2.0 interface.
- Portable, robust USB device powered by a bus. No external power supply is needed.
- Programming interface for software applications (API) that is royalty-free
- SPI Exerciser software is compatible with Windows(r), Windows Vista(r), Windows(r), 7, and Windows(r).
Intuitive Software Interface:
The Flash Programmer module includes a collection of Flash and EEPROM model models that allow for quick, easy in-system erases, programs, verifications, and read operations for standard and multi-IO components.